Sustainable Choice can provide sustainable procurement training and modern slavery awareness training that is tailored specifically to your council needs. Our suite of training courses covers the following topic areas:
- ISO 20400 – Sustainable Procurement
- Sustainable Procurement Awareness
- Modern Slavery Awareness
ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement Training
Sustainable Choice offers training based on the new ISO 20400:2017 guidance standard on sustainable procurement. The training includes interactive, hands on one-day training for both management and operational staff in understanding and integrating sustainability into the procurement process, based on the new ISO 20400 standard.
The training can support your organisation’s initiatives in the following areas:
- Managing pollution, waste and energy issues in your business and supply chains
- Creating local jobs and boosting the local economy
- Ensuring your supply chains are safe from unsafe labour practices and human rights issues
To find out more read the Brochure and watch the video below:
Let someone from our Business Team point you in the right direction.