Sustainable Choice can provide sustainable procurement training that is tailored specifically to your council needs. We are currently developing a suite of training courses which will cover the following topic areas:
- ISO 20400 – Sustainable Procurement
- Sustainable Procurement Awareness
- Sustainable Procurement Implementation
Discounted rates are available exclusively to Sustainable Choice member councils.
ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement Training
Sustainable Choice offers training based on the new ISO 20400:2017 guidance standard on sustainable procurement. The training includes interactive, hands on one-day training for both management and operational staff in understanding and integrating sustainability into the procurement process, based on the new ISO 20400 standard.
The training can support your organisation’s initiatives in the following areas:
- Managing pollution, waste and energy issues in your business and supply chains
- Creating local jobs and boosting the local economy
- Ensuring your supply chains are safe from unsafe labour practices and human rights issues
To find out more read the Brochure and watch the video below:
Workshops and Forums
Sustainable Choice workshops and forums provide sustainable procurement information, awareness and networking opportunities between councils. Associated tradeshows facilitate connectivity between council and suppliers of sustainable products and services.
If you are interested in holding a workshop or forum in your council area, please contact a Sustainable Procurement Consultant at Sustainable Choice