For convenience of the clients and to make training more economically viable, LGTA delivers the following modules onsite as well. As required, client specific contents, case studies, policies and procedures can also be incorporated to contextualise the delivery.
- Procurement in Local Government: The Essentials
- Contracting in Local Government: The Essentials
- Procurement and Contracting in Local Government- The Essentials
- Procurement Planning and Specification Development
- Tender Evaluation and Contract Awarding
- Procurement Planning & Specification Development and Tender Evaluation & Contract Awarding
- Procurement Life Cycle in Local Government- The Essentials
- Advanced Contracting in Local Government
- The Essentials of Project Management
- Probity in Procurement
- ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement Training
- Bidding for Government Contracts
Click here to register your interest.
For any further information, please contact Niv Roy, Head of Training on 0406 621 023 / 02 8270 8709 or send an email to the Training Team.
Let someone from our Business Team point you in the right direction.