The following four refund policies apply to the various services provided by Local Government Procurement (LGP).
1. Events and Training Refund Policy
- You may cancel your registration up to 14 days prior to the event/training without incurring any charges.
- Cancellations received after 14 days of your registration will result in the full cost of the event/training being charged.
- Substitutions with advance notice in writing are accepted, except for Accredited Training courses which have pre-requisite requirements.
- LGP may, at its discretion, provide a credit towards a future event or training session.
2. LGP Sponsorship Refund Policy
- Refer to the sponsorship agreement to view the LGP Sponsorship refund policy.
3. Consulting and Sustainable Choice Refund Policy
- There are no refunds for consulting projects. Work may be postponed, delayed, and rescheduled without penalty for 12 months.
- After 12 months postponement, delay, or rescheduling, any monies in credit may be credited towards future work on an agreed basis.
- Amounts in credit cannot be claimed in perpetuity. If unclaimed after 18 months, the amount will be forfeit.
If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected].
4. Contractor Management Fee Refund Policy
To seek a refund for any invoicing of management fee, a Contractor Management Fee Refund Request form (Refund Request) must be completed by the Contractor. This is to be submitted complete with as much relevant information as practical to enable efficient audit and processing. The Refund Request must be submitted for audit trail records.
A Refund Request involving incorrectly reported sales will not be processed until a $50 (inclusive of GST) administration fee has been paid by the Contractor. Approval of any Refund Request will be dependent on the circumstances. The time taken for processing may vary depending on the level of enquiry involved and the responsiveness of the relevant Council and Contractor staff. Where a Refund Request is rejected, the Contractor’s representative will be advised of the reason.
For any queries regarding this policy you can find the contact details of your Category Manager at this link.
What is the administration fee
There is an administrative cost to the business to investigate and process refund requests. An administrative fee applies to all such requests from Contractors.
The administration fee is $50 (inclusive of GST) per Refund Request lodged and covers the minimum man-hours involved in LGP reviewing reporting information, contacting council staff to verify contractor statements, adjusting reporting records, crediting and reissuing invoices and communicating the outcome to the Contractor.
Payment must be made via credit card. The Refund Request form must be submitted at the same time. A refund request will not be processed until payment has been received.
Procedure to lodge a Contractor Management Fee Refund Request to LGP
How to lodge a Refund Request
- Contact LGP Contracts Team via email to [email protected].
- The LGP Contracts Team will email you a Contractor Management Fee Refund Request form in Excel format.
- All information fields should be completed, and the document saved for your record. The file should also be submitted to the LGP Contracts Team at [email protected].
Procedure to pay the Administration Fee
A $50 (inclusive of GST) administration fee is to be paid by calling LGP Finance on 02 9242 4123 during business hours. Payment via credit card is preferred.
How is the Refund Request processed?
- Once the administration fee has been processed, the LGP Contracts Team will review the request and conduct an internal audit process which may require communicating with the LGP Approved Customer (if applicable) regarding the refund request.
- The LGP Contracts Team will notify you of the outcome once finalised.
- If approved, LGP Finance will issue the Contractor with a credit note to offset the original invoice ($) value
Who do I contact about the request
Any enquiries regarding the status of the request may be lodged via email to [email protected].