What are the Member Benefits?
Member councils enjoy the benefits of being part of a large network, including the sharing of knowledge, experience and resources with other members. As a member of Sustainable Choice, your council will get exclusive access to a range of resources, products and services, some of which are listed below:
- Join a network of councils
- General advice and guidance when required
- Access to comprehensive suite of online resources
- Free attendance to sustainable procurement webinars
- Access to a range of resource documents, including fact and guidance sheets on specific products, services and sustainable procurement issues, including:
- Other councils’ sustainable procurement, fleet and events policies
- Pre-prepared draft media release
- Sustainable tendering guidelines
- Product briefing papers
- Past workshop resources and presentations
- Case studies
How to Become a Sustainable Choice Member
- Contact the Sustainable Choice Team – email or call 02 8270 8746 to speak to a member of the team
- Resolution – a council resolution re-affirming council’s support for sustainable procurement and committing council to Sustainable Choice membership is recommended
- Membership – is free of charge
- Utilise Services – progress sustainable procurement within your council by utilising the Sustainable Choice services.
For more information please contact the Sustainable Choice team or call 02 8270 8746.
Let someone from our Business Team point you in the right direction.