Build and enhance your knowledge and skills in leadership and management.
Course duration: 56 weeks
Course fee: A flat fee of $4,500 (GST free)
Register now for this up-to-date Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) offered by LG Training Academy (code 45450).
LG Training Academy (LGTA) is the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) owned by LGP and supported by LGNSW. It offers several accredited qualifications including this one which are targeted specifically at the local government sector. Basic details are given below for quick reference. For more information, please click here.
Benefits of doing this course with LGTA
- Delivered by seasoned professional/s with substantial experience across several industries.
- The students get the opportunity to discuss the live workplace issues and get valuable advisory support from the trainers.
- The course contents are tailored to meet specific needs of the local government sector.
- In cognizance with the full-time work commitments, the course will span over a period of 56 weeks with enough gap in between to work through the assessments.
- Mandatory and on demand academic support sessions will be available beyond the classroom training days.
- On successfully completing this course, Australian Qualification Framework (AQF), Level 5 Nationally Recognised Qualification will be awarded.
- You will have the option to build network with the fellow participants and make best use of peer learning.
Register your interest for the upcoming intake in Sydney
Start date: 21 November 2023* (subject to getting the minimum required numbers)
Training venue: LGP Office with the option for regional participants to attend remotely via Zoom.
Pre-enrolment: Click here to fill the form
Other qualifications on offer in Sydney and Regional Location
* Correct at time of publication but subject to change/s.