We are pleased to confirm that the revised Microsoft Licensing Panel (LGP108-4) was launched on 1 April 2023, and is now live on VendorPanel. This panel has 4 Microsoft resellers that are equipped to provide Enterprise Agreement (EA) and Cloud Services Provider (CSP) offerings. The resellers include:
- Data#3 Limited
- Datacom Systems (AU) Pty Ltd
- Insight Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd
- Nexon Asia Pacific
The value provided through the Microsoft Licensing Panel includes:
- Increased Microsoft expertise and professional services.
- Fit for purpose review of existing product mix.
- Assessment of current IT operations to realise full value of technology stack.
- Support provided to transition-in and transition-out of agreements.
- Support provided to councils with less than 250 users to navigate Open EA, Alliance EA and other CSP offerings.
- Incentives to take up E5 and cyber security features.
- Free solution assessments and foundation workshops delivered by resellers on security, hybrid work, challenges and how to enable full value from technology stack and cost savings.
The benefits provided through use of the Microsoft Licensing Panel include:
- No need to tender saving time and money.
- Compliance with all legislative obligations and key risks, eg: probity.
- Contracting made easier through a standard agreed set of terms and conditions.
- Value add services and extra offerings.
- Transparency through governance and reporting.
- Contract and category management support through regular feedback and supplier performance management sessions
- Annual rebate from LGP based on contract spend, achieving further savings.
For best value we recommend that you conduct a Request for Quote (RFQ) process to seek quotes from resellers to determine best solution for your needs. You may wish to consider providing a forward three-year commitment to Microsoft which may open additional incentives offered by Microsoft. Our Category Manager for IT and Business Services, along with your Business Development Manager are available to meet with you to discuss your options and help build a path forward. Please contact your Business Development Manager if you would like to book a meeting.