Procurement and contracting accreditation! Enrol Now!
PSP40616 Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting (Starts 13 Dec 2023)
In partnership with Major Training Services Pty. Ltd. (code 90748), LGP delivers several procurement and contracting qualifications including this upcoming one!
This qualification allows for the attainment of occupational specific competencies for those responsible for the procurement of goods and services. It covers the broad range of skills required to operate without supervision in a procurement and contracting environment.
- One year’s experience working in the field of Procurement and Contracting (letter from your employer or CV). and
- To determine your LLN level, the provision of a Certificate IV qualification or higher in English (copy of certificate to be provided with enrolment form). If a learner has not completed at minimum, a Certificate IV level qualification in the past, MTS will need to request the learner to complete an on-line LLN assessment prior to accepting an enrolment.
This 1-2 years course will be delivered at an accelerated pace over 12 full days (9.00 AM to 4.30 PM) during the following three blocks. Additional time is needed to work through the assessments.
- Module 1: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 – Fri, 15 Dec 2023
- Module 2: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 – Fri, 09 Feb 2024
- Module 3: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 – Fri, 22 Mar 2024
$5,100 (GST Free)
LGP Office (Level 11, 55 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000). The participants have the option to attend the course (partial/full) remotely via Zoom.
Click here for more details.
Click here to register online.
Other procurement qualifications on offer
Please click here for course details.