Did you know that LGP contracts enable you to have the latest technology to deliver optimal outcomes for your council?
Three such LGP contracts are:
LGP’s Information Technology & Consulting Contract not only provides you with a wide range of traditional IT requirements but also offers new and innovative solutions to assist with all your council’s current and future IT strategies and challenges.
LGP’s EV & Charging Stations Contract (COMING SOON) will help councils keep pace with the rapid progress in the EV space. Through this contract your council will be able to:
• Engage charging station consulting services
• Secure charging station infrastructure services
Fleet Management Contract not only allows you to procure and maintain your fleet but also offers leasing and disposal solutions.
• Effective fleet management: petrol & diesel light vehicles
• Fleet financing specialist providing vehicle leasing services
• Disposal services, consultancy and advisory
IT&C PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONSULTING CONTRACT (JUNE 2022)
A comprehensive array of goods and services for council’s IT&C requirements.
• Telecommunications Services
• IT Hardware (on-premise)
• Network Infrastructure (on-premise)
• Phone Systems
• Professional Services
• Printing and Scanning
• ICT Support
• Website Services
• Managed Services
• Business Support
• Audio Visual
• Cloud Services (Xaas)
• Integration Services
• Development Services
• Smart Cities
EVs and CHARGING STATIONS CONTRACT (JULY 2022)
Products and Services you can procure through this contract to maintain an agile and green fleet:
• Supply of Charging Station Consulting, and Infrastructure Services
FLEET MANAGEMENT CONTRACT
• Fleet Consultancy Services
• Fleet Management Services
• Fleet Management Information System Services
• Vehicle Leasing Services
• Vehicle Disposal Services
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Business Development Manager.