Bringing training to you locally in 2023. Plan and Enrol Now.
Intending to make training more accessible to our regional and remote clients, over the last couple of years LGP has been delivering courses at several locations across NSW. Between 2020-2022, we ran 36 sessions in ten regional cities/towns with about 475 participants.
Continuing with our commitment, we have planned to run training courses at the following locations in 2023. The sessions will go ahead subject to receiving minimum required registrations and the course to be offered will depend on the demand in the region.
Courses on Offer
- The Essentials of Project Management (1 full-day course 9.00AM-4.00PM)
- Advanced Contracting in Local Government (1 full- day course 9.00AM-4.00PM)
- Procurement and Contracting in Local Government- The Essentials (1 full-day course 9.00AM-4.30PM)
- Procurement Planning & Specification Development and Tender Evaluation & Contract Awarding (1 full-day course 9.00AM-4.30PM).
Planned regional sessions
- Tamworth: 28 June 2023
- Albury: 23 August 2023
- Dubbo: 20 September 2023
- Canberra/South NSW: 15 November 2023
- Port Macquarie/Coffs Harbour: 29 November 2023
For course details: Click here.
To register: Click here.
For more information, please contact Niv Roy, Head of Training on 0406 621 023, or Training Team on 02 8270 8749.