LGP is pleased to unveil the revitalised Bitumen Contract, LGP213-3. This new contract has Line Marking services added under it’s offerings. It will be a one-stop-shop for all things roadworks, effortlessly connecting councils with top-notch suppliers for both products and services.
LGP 213-3 offers:
Line & Road Pavement Marking Materials
- Pavement Marking including Specialist Markings
- Raised Pavement Markers & Hardware
- Removal of Line & Road Marking and Pavement Markers
Traffic Management Services
- Traffic Management Planning & Traffic Controllers
Works: Bitumen, Emulsion & Asphalt Materials & Services
- AC Haulage
- AC Lay Services
- Asphalt (Ex-Bin)
- Asphalt Mill and Fill Services
- Bulk Cationic Rapid Setting (CRS) Grade Bitumen Emulsion
- Cold Milling of AC and Base Course
- Concrete Pavement Repairs
- Crack Sealing
- Other Associated Road Marking Works & Services
- Pavement Rejuvenation and/or Enrichment Services
- Road Patching
- Spray Sealing
This is a dynamic contract for 10 years. This contract will enable customers to secure long term contracts with LGP Approved Contractors under the Standing Offer Deed.
For ease of engagement, this contract has included new customer contracts depending on threshold of contract value. Sustainable options are more accessible through pricing schedules.
To explore more, dive into the details by following this link.