We are pleased to share with you our FY22 Annual Report. The report shares what we have delivered, demonstrates our performance, and quantifies our value to stakeholders and the NSW local government sector. Some of the highlights include:
- $720 million contract spend through our contracts
- Sector savings of $66 million or 300,000 resource hours
- $953,000 in rebates paid to councils, ROCs and JOs
- More than 2,300 RFXs through our contracts with an estimated value of $516 million
- 1,060 approved contractors assessed for modern slavery risk
- Specialised training delivered to almost 400 people
- Distributed more than $30,000 in funding through the disaster recovery program.
To read LGP’s FY22 Annual Report click here.