From software to hardware, from advice to consulting, from plant and machinery to construction work and all in between, LGP contracts provide you with solutions to accelerate your operations.
We are pleased to share with you our new Microsoft Licensing Panel (LGP108-4) offering:
- All Microsoft licenses, including 365 for enterprise
- CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) licenses
- Microsoft licensing and product advice
- Software assurance services and advice
- Microsoft training and other benefits
- Associated products and services
Suppliers contracted to offer the above goods and service are:
- Data # Limited
- Datacom Systems (AU) Pty Ltd
- Insight Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd
- Nexon Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Internal Audit and Management Consulting Services (LGP218)
Modernizing your approach to internal audit smooths the process and enhances outputs also enabling you to deliver actionable audit insights.
Service categories provided are:
- Risk services
- Management consultancy services
This panel also offers a full range of management consultancy services to add value and improve business operations.
To view the suppliers on this panel, Click here.
Plant, Machinery and Equipment (LGP419)
This panel is set up with a wide range of equipment to help the councils with civil works, renovations, and landscaping.
Scope of this contract is:
- Earthmoving equipment
- Compaction and road construction equipment
- Material handling equipment
- All-Terrain vehicles, work utility vehicles and golf carts
- Elevated work platforms
- Mowers and turf plant
- Small powered equipment
- Compressors and generators
- Other plant, equipment and machinery
- Machinery attachments
- Servicing and maintenance agreements
For more detailed information on the scope of this contract refer to Part D specification in Standing offer deed, via LGP’s e-quotation system Vendor Panel.
Minor & Major Civil Works Including Construction Materials – LGP420
This contract has been enhanced with a wider range of suppliers to provide labour, material, and equipment necessary to carry out works and services associated with all aspects of minor and major civil works including the supply, transportation, and disposal of construction material.
This contract can assist councils to:
- Fix roads
- Improve drainage systems
- Secure hardware for repairs
- Upgrade playgrounds
- Disposal of waste
- And much, much more.
Other services you can procure
- Site preparation and construction works
- Road construction works
- Water, wastewater treatment and distribution
- Drainage construction
- Marine and coastal construction
- Swimming pool and reservoir construction
- Bulk construction and landscape materials
- Landscaping works
- Building construction minor works and services
- Transportation and disposal of waste, including contaminated materials
- Recycled or re-purposed discarded construction materials
- Other minor and major civil works
To view the suppliers on this panel, click here.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Business Development Manager.