The LGP Event Program has been developed to offer professional development and information sharing to help improve and enhance procurement capability within NSW councils.
There are a variety of opportunities for council staff to get involved in LGP programs:
- Annual Local Government Procurement Conference – opportunities to learn and gain knowledge from industry experts and peers about a range of procurement topics and challenges
- Procurement and Engineering Network Meetings – designed to bring procurement and engineering staff from across NSW together in metropolitan and regional locations
- Procurement Awards – recognising excellence and best practice in the field of procurement within the local government sector
- LGP Approved Contractor Award – recognising the efforts and achievements of LGP's Approved Contractors
- Sustainable Choice Forums – designed to learn more about sustainable procurement through case studies and presentations, to share ideas and to network with other councils and sustainable suppliers
- LGP Training – delivering end-to-end procurement training through a series of innovative learning and development solutions, tailored specifically to meet the needs of procurement professionals in the local government sector