Modern Slavery Toolkit for SMEs
LGP is committed to work with its approved contractors that wish to better identify and assess their modern slavery risks.
LGP has developed an online Modern Slavery Toolkit to assist small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). It provides resources to assist our SME approved contractors to identify, assess and manage modern slavery risks. The Toolkit is available for a small one-off fee of $250 (+GST), which includes ongoing access to current available resources and any future updates and additional resources developed. Currently included in the Toolkit are the following resources:
- Educational factsheet that can be distributed to employees that contains key information on what modern slavery is, how to identify it, why action is needed and tips to reduce risk.
- Questionnaire for use when engaging suppliers or buying products.
- Modern Slavery Prevention Policy template.
- Supplier Code of Conduct template.
- Internal modern slavery training powerpoint template.
- Supply chain mapping and risk assessment template.
- Pre-purchase modern slavery risk checklist.
If you would like to purchase access to the Toolkit, please register your interest here.