PSP40616 Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting (Starts 13 Dec 2023)
In partnership with Major Training Services Pty. Ltd. (code 90748), LGP delivers several procurement and contracting qualifications including this upcoming one!
This qualification allows for the attainment of occupational specific competencies for those responsible for the procurement of goods and services. It covers the broad range of skills required to operate without supervision in a procurement and contracting environment.
- Hold at least a Certificate IV Qualification or higher to address Language, Literacy and Numeracy requirements (or sit the LLN Level 4 assessment prior to the course).
- One year’s recent work experience in a procurement or business role.
Are currently working in teams within business units with established business plans, policies and business processes.
This 0.5-2 year course will be delivered at an accelerated pace over 12 full days (9:00 AM to 4:30 PM) during the following three blocks. Additional time is needed to work through the assessments.
- Module 1: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 – Fri, 15 Dec 2023
- Module 2: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 – Fri, 09 Feb 2024
- Module 3: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 – Fri, 22 Mar 2024
$5,100 (GST Free)
LGP Office (Level 11, 55 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000). The participants have the option to attend the course (partial/full) remotely via Zoom.
Click here to register online.
For more details
Please click here.
Other procurement qualification on offer
Please click here for course details.